http://shebuiltit.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 30, 2008

News Flash!!! More Plumber Problems Just found

Click Image to enlarge



And Your Point.....??

As we try to finish the final installation of the plumbing fixtures more problems are coming to light.

1. The toilet pipe in the master bath has been set too close not only to the side wall but also the back wall. It is set at 11'' instead of 13" and the floor either had to be jack hammered out or as I settled for the toilet is now set so close to the wall it is almost impossible to take the lid off. I refused to let them jack hammer my beautiful tile work!!!!

2. The problem with the guest bath shower head and no hot water was caused by the valves being reversed. Hot to cold and cold to hot. When I was turning on the hot it was always cold. I never thought to just turn on the cold. This is the 4th instance of hot and cold being piped or connected reversed. No excuse!

3. The first picture shows the washer / dryer box installed up side down??? No logical reason for them to do this unless it was done on purpose. Just plain sloppy and disrespectful.

My observation is that this plumber is doing this on purpose. But today I found out the the Plumber I hired to fix this stuff had previously employed the person known to me as the current plumbers best plumber was fired from the job because of those same stupid mistakes he has made all over our home.

Just some pictures to document the problems

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home