http://shebuiltit.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Around Town

Click Image to enlarge

Brian,
I walked 300' West from my house then went 3 blocks South to the pier and then 3 blks East to Downtown Melbourne Beach and Ocean Park . I then stopped at Ocean park and turned and walked 3 blocks north to sunset boulevard and turned West and walked 3 blocks back to Xanadu my home.

So basically everything you see here is within 3 blocks any direction from my home.

The only thing we don't have is a local clinic but that may change soon.


ENJOY YOU TOUR: More TO COME. I am headed to Flutie complex a litte less than 1 mile across from the local elementary school to watch Jason coach Emma in softall. We have softball, soccer, baseball and lots more all year round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home