http://shebuiltit.blogspot.com/

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Some Finished and Some finished with Problems Pending

Click Image to enlarge

Toilet valves leak and is set up 1" off the floor creating a problem for the finished floor. Sink does not drain correctly But we are working on solutions. The big problem is when you flush it sounds like a jet engine has just crashed on your head!!! REALLY!!!

THIS IS PERFECT AND NOTE CUSTOM DRAWER BELOW
I already washed dishes in it!!
I made My secret drawer compartments!!! Gosh I'm good! It slides in and fits perfectly around the disposal. Now all I have to do is make a shelf and pipe screen below. I also have room for a garbage can to slide in under the sink. Much better than a cabinet costing a lot more but lets see how it looks when the cabinets are in. We can change it anytime if it does not look right but

I LIKE IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home